Thursday 30 June 2016

My 'ME TIME'

It is a beautiful evening with the sky darkened with the incessant rains. Sitting in my balcony with a hot steaming cup of tea I cherish these few moments spent only with nature observing the glorious sights. The sights of trees swaying with the wind, raindrops splattering on the window, people walking hurriedly carrying an umbrella, children playing without inhibitions in the rain calm my overzealous mind and guide me on introspecting the day patiently. I feel the world has ceased to exist for that time and my conversations are with myself.

I love and treasure that 'ME TIME' so much that every opportunity to experience it is cherished  and rejuvenates me for the future. 

Few minutes spent for yourself accurately gives you a different perspective of yourself. You learn to know your true self without any adornments and come to terms with the genuine picture. This daily process gives you strength to accept yourself and love yourself deeply.


Nature truly has the power of healing and my time spent with it is joyous. Wish it has the similar magic on all my friends and colleagues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment